More drawer stuff…

If you have drawer that is sloppy and wants to tilt down and fall out when you open it all the way, then you could have a broken piece on the back of the drawer box called a Kenlin socket. Pull the drawer out to inspect it. Furniture made within the last 5 years may have a Kenlin Rite Track 2 (round), while anything older will have a Rite Track 1 (square). They are inexpensive and easy for anyone to replace- all you need is a phillips screwdriver.

Rite Track 1 Rite Track 2


3 thoughts on “More drawer stuff…

  1. What about a heavier duty version instead of replacing these flimsy plastic pieces? Is there a metal solution? We have several sloppy drawers..ugh! Thank you!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s